Combines the speed and convenience you want with the strength and flexibility you need.
LiquiBand® Flex combines the speed and convenience you want with the flexibility and strength you need.
- LiquiBand® Flex has a safe applicator with wings to aid further safety and control
- LiquiBand® Flex contains an octyl-blend polymerising into a flexible fillm providing strong and secure wound closure
Variety of surgical procedures
- LiquiBand® Flex is suitable for the topical closure of skin wounds which are a result of a variety of surgical procedures including: General & GI surgery (Laparascopy & Laparotomy), Plastic surgery, OBS & gynae (Episiotomy, C-Section), Neurosurgery (Craniotomy, shunts), Orthopedic surgery2
Fast set time
- LiquiBand® Flex sets on wounds in less than 60 seconds
1 Violet tint
- Makes it easy to see during application
2 Easy to activate
- Unique, click-and-use winged applicator, removing the risk of glass shard injury
Only one application needed
- Ensuring adhesive stays intact throughout the wound healing process
- Naturally sloughs off within 5-10 days
Improved patient care
- Low exothermic reaction1
- Patient can shower immediately
High Tensile Strength
Superior tensile strength proven in a controlled bench study measuring the tensile strength of LiquiBand® Flex versus other topical skin adhesives
- Provides a strong, secure, and effective microbial barrier1
- Protection proven against Gram-positive, Gram-negative, and fungi microbes – locks out S. aureus, P. aeruginosa, E. coli, Candida albicans and MRSA3
Sizes & Codes
|Product||Product Code||Volume per Each||Each per Box|
|LiquiBand® Flex||LBF 006||0.8g||6|
References 1. Data on file at Advanced Medical Solutions (Plymouth) Ltd. 2. Toriumi et al. (1998) A use of octyl2-cyanoacrylate for skin closure in facial: Plastic Reconstructive Surgery: Nov 102 (6) 2209-19. 3. McAuli e, J (2010) Microbial barrier properties of LiquiBand LiquiSeal : an in vitro study.
© 2017. LiquiBand is a registered trademark of Advanced Medical Solutions (Plymouth) Ltd.
Contact us for more information
Our Product Range
Our Product Range